Titan Gaming Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our RaidCall Group! Click HERE
Recent Events & What not. B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Recent Events & What not. B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Recent Events & What not.

Go down

Recent Events & What not. Empty Recent Events & What not.

Post by DahPolarBear Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi everyone. For those of you that do not know who I am, My name is Steven, or DahPolarBear as many of you know me, and I am the Owner of TGS(Titan Gaming Servers). I host the servers for TGS as well.

As of recently there has been a lot of issues primarily coming from certain members of the community and myself that I have taken up problems with. In the mist of all of these issues, I decided that this community was not for me anymore. I spent a lot of time thinking about what it is the community was doing wrong when it really wasn't the community. It was me. I was choosing to abandon the community, our servers, and most importantly the friends that I have accumulated over the time TGS has had servers over things that were entirely in my control and I chose to blame others for it. I was rude to several community members when I shouldn't of been, and I chose to not run this community the right way.

And for that... I apologize. I do not deserve the chance to run this community anymore. I understand if the community thinks that someone else should take over instead of me. So if you will have me, I will continue to lead the community in a better matter, but if you would like, someone else can take over.

- Polar
DahPolarBear
DahPolarBear

https://tgsgmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum