Join our RaidCall Group! Click HERE

Recent Events & What not.

Go down

Recent Events & What not.

Post by DahPolarBear on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi everyone. For those of you that do not know who I am, My name is Steven, or DahPolarBear as many of you know me, and I am the Owner of TGS(Titan Gaming Servers). I host the servers for TGS as well.

As of recently there has been a lot of issues primarily coming from certain members of the community and myself that I have taken up problems with. In the mist of all of these issues, I decided that this community was not for me anymore. I spent a lot of time thinking about what it is the community was doing wrong when it really wasn't the community. It was me. I was choosing to abandon the community, our servers, and most importantly the friends that I have accumulated over the time TGS has had servers over things that were entirely in my control and I chose to blame others for it. I was rude to several community members when I shouldn't of been, and I chose to not run this community the right way.

And for that... I apologize. I do not deserve the chance to run this community anymore. I understand if the community thinks that someone else should take over instead of me. So if you will have me, I will continue to lead the community in a better matter, but if you would like, someone else can take over.

- Polar

"Imagine you spend your whole life hunting down the guy that knifed your father. When you finally find him, he whips you like a dog -- how do you think that feels? That kid is going to spend his whole life knowing that he had his shot and that he could't beat me, that ain't mercy. That's the worst thing I could have done to him." - Dean Winchester
DahPolarBear

View user profile http://tgsgmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum